Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkin picking

I love this time of year. It's the time of year where you snuggle in blankets and watch the leaves fall. You can sip spiced hot apple cider on your porch (because it's not that cold yet, which is KEY) and think on memories. I also think that it's the time of year where Bear and I are closest, because there are so many things to do together! And pumpkin picking and carving is one of them. We decided to go to the best local pumpkin patch that I know, "The Sleepy Hollow." The people there are generous and kind, I recommend it!








While we were there, a bug flew straight up my nose. Bear felt it was necessary to document this. :)



Before we went to the patch, we went to the Electric Fetus, to look at records and other knick-knacks.


All in all, It was a very enjoyable trip. One I hope to make every year! I'll be sure to post our carvings! I'm trying to do a very complex one, due to a contest that A Beautiful Mess is doing! 

What ever you do this October month, have fun and enjoy the crisp, refreshing weather!

Happy Halloween!







1 comment:

  1. Love these photos! We love pumpkins! Fall is one of our favorite times of the year. Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete